Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter, Happy Easter....







Besides the necessary coloring of eggs, hunting for eggs and gorging of chocolate, a few other things were accomplished. I wish I could say they were finished, but things are looking good. This past week, even throughout the weekend, was spent scrapping and sanding all the trim, doors and baseboards.... allow me to show you the fun!!!!! Layers and layers of gorgeous colors, mauve to yellow to blue to brown, or was it the other way around? How ever the colors revealed themselves, I showed them "No Mercy". After a few hours you would step back and realize you had only covered 3 square inches, but with a smile :-). Only about 5 more days of sanding, we are going to try a blow-torch next time around. Next, tearing down that unbelievable wall-paper!!! Can you guess what was underneath? Yep, mold.... feast your eyes on project number 124,673!!! 

I wanted to take an opportunity and say thanks to East Coast Christian Center for a great Easter. All three services were filled up with believers, goers and what some may call CEO's.... Easter and Christmas only-s. No matter what you "were", what you left with was a great message and even a second chance. If you didn't take time to thank Jesus for all He has done for you.... do it now. There is nothing more important. 

I believe this house is my second chance, and the scars of my life will help me navigate my way through. You can make mistakes, but not twice!!!!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life" John 3:16

(www.eccct.us)

No comments:

Post a Comment