Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love Domino Magazine more than bread....





....and it's gone. My sister called over the weekend crying, I thought the dog died, to my surprise it wasn't the dog at all!!! Instead she was weeping over the end of an era, the end of waiting by the mail box, the end of calling your friends to see who got it first, the end of Domino. Conde Nast publications canned the magazine this month and the issue sitting so boldly on my night stand is it, the last I will ever receive in the mail!!!! The terrible thing is all my inspirations have come from that mag, and I will surely miss it. I hope soon we can all get over our disappointment, bury the hatchet, and go on living!!! Here are a few of my favorite pics for past months.

"The only chance of renovation is to open our eyes and see the mess" -Samuel Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment