Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh Renningers, I Salute You!






This weekend I attended Renningers Extravaganza.... and it was all it promised. Having specific needs in mind, I went with a grocery list. Without my list I could have found myself lost in an antique heaven. Some of my favorites I will post with contact info just in case you are interested. Marine vintage lighting, Lucite furniture and accessories and amazing mid-century modern leftovers. If you have an eye and a hand for sanding, you would have needed a moving truck to take it all home. Lots of pictures to come!!! These pics are from a nautical renovator, he goes into old ships and boats and restores most he comes across. I bought 5 lighting pieces for the new house!!!! Visit www.renningers.com for the next dates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment