Monday, June 15, 2009

Factory 20


Today I was looking around online for salvage plumbing pieces. More specifically, I am trying to find a few porcelain or steel brackets to make shelves in the bathroom. After an hour of looking without any success I came across the mother-load of vintage/salvage furniture, art and lighting. Factory 20 (www.factory20.com). If you have any interest in Mid-Century Modern furnishings, old industrial tables and stools or vintage mirrors and chalkboards.... go to the website and join me in a moment of silence!!! Did you hear the angels sing? It is unfortunate, if I happen to win the lottery tomorrow.... Factory 20 would bank!!!!!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Rae

P.s. I want to thank the Goolsby family for my flowers. Thank you for thinking of me, praying for my family and always working for Jesus! I know you touch many lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment