Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a great idea!


Since I spend most of my days, these days, searching for free boxes behind Publix and Walmart this idea was special to me... HAHAHAHA. You know when you have grass delivered on those pesky pallets? The garbage man won't take them so they rot by the road until a glorious trash picker comes by so intrigued by the wooden mess he takes it away for you! Of course the grass you just purchased is now dead underneath... and the cycle begins again!!! Anyway. Whomever designed this adorable daybed and outdoor seating is genius! Now I will never place the pallets by the road.... instead spray paint them make a couch!

Piles of pallets live behind Publix and Walmart, however I think taking them is stealing! Throwing out my "disclaimer".

Rae

1 comment:

  1. Segala makumat berkenaan juga boleh didapati di laman web http://galaksisukan.blogspot.com atau di www.keretamaya.com serta boleh datang terus ke Pusat Futsal Sports Planet, Melaka atau email ke abscergas@yahoo.com atau menghubungi 0133809717 (Zaihan). Berita-berita mengenai kejohanan boleh didapati di Akhbar Sinar Harian dan Majlah Arena Bolasepak.

    ReplyDelete